Under the sheep skin of a mom and a wife, we found a BEAST! With the desire to get better and stronger everyday, Lucy has proven us that she is not here just to get a WOD in, she's here to make a difference in her life and her family's life! Keep it up Lucy!!!!! You have gone far and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you.
1. What's your name?
2. Do you have a nickname?
3. How long have you been CrossFitting?
4. Why CrossFit Inland Valley?
CFIV is not just a gym. CFIV is a family that makes you feel welcome from the first time you walk through the door. Here you not only learn fundamentals of the exercises but you learn good eating habits. Everyone here from coaches to the members are there to help you! 😉
5.What’s your favorite WOD, lift or movement?
Yes, you might think I'm crazy but I Love Burpees! I love all the WODs that include running and lifting.
6. What’s your least favorite WOD, lift or movement?
My least favorite movement I have to say is thrusters and the rower 😬.
7. Has CrossFit changed your life in any way (either in or outside the gym)?
Crossfit has helped me get stronger, healthier and like Carrie said, I drank the Kool-Aid.
8. Your husband also takes classes with you, do you guys get competitive?
My husband had the idea of doing CROSSFIT, because he hated when I tried to coach him at home. We get a little competitive but I always win, or maybe he always lets me win.
9. Do you have a goal, a movement you would like to do?
My goal is to get stronger and better at CROSSFIT maybe compete, I really don't know yet. I would really like to be able to do hand stand push ups.
10. What do you have to say to people that say how “dangerous” and how “hard” CrossFit is?
I would say that walking down the street is dangerous. I always say to try it and you'll fall in love with it.
11. What’s your favorite song to workout to?
I like any music that makes me want to dance!