William and his girls have only been part of our family since February, and it's been great to watch them transform! William, you are setting a great example on consistency, dedication and friendship. Keep up the great work!
1. Do you have a nickname?
2. Tell us a little about yourself: Occupation, Hobbies, Family…
Occupation: For the past 10 years after getting out of the Marine Corps., I have been working for Phillips 66 as an Operations Supervisor at the Los Angeles Terminal. Hobbies: I love spending time with my family, woodworking, and Trap Shooting. Family: My beautiful wife Andrea of 12 years, Kirsten (9), Julia (7), and William (22 months).
3. When did you start “CrossFitting”?
4. Did you play any sports or did you workout before you started CrossFit?
Football throughout Jr. high, and high school
5. Why CrossFit Inland Valley?
When we brought the kids to the “Fit Kids” trial class I saw the atmosphere and knew this would be a great place to become part of.
6. What makes you come back?
The coaches and the other athletes
7. What’s your favorite WOD or movement?
Love deadlifting and box jumps
8. What’s your least favorite WOD or movement?
9. What’s your most recent PR and what’s your main goal?
My main goal is to continue learning movements, and try advancing in movements that I have struggled with in the past. Possibly become a coach one day.
10. What do you have to say to someone thinking about trying CrossFit for the first time?
11. What’s your favorite kind of music for a workout?
(The Rumjacks, or Linkin Park)