Moe, you are awesome! Thank you for making time in your crazy busy routine to be part of our Family!
Keep up the great work!
1. Do you have a nickname?
2. Tell us a little about yourself: Occupation, Hobbies, Family...
Flight Nurse for Reach Air Medical
Trauma Nurse - Inland Valley Medical Center
Hobbies: Anything outside, hiking
Family: Husband, Eric
Daughters Angelique Toni, Marcelina aka Lena
3. When did you start "CrossFitting"?
I think it's been a year (Christina will you check when I started?)
Christina: Yes, Moe... You started on October 28th, 2016
4. Did you play any sports or did you workout before you started CrossFit?
I played softball and tennis
5. Why CrossFit Inland Valley?
Initially it was because of Bobby but now it is part of our family.
6. What makes you come back?
7. What's your favorite WOD or movement?
Anything that has running in it!
8. What's your least favorite WOD or movement?
9. What's your most recent PR and what's your main goal?
My goal is to keep moving, stay healthy and be fit
10. What do you have to say to someone thinking about trying CrossFit for the first time?
Just do it! Try it if it's for you, you will love it!
11. What's your favorite kind of music for a workout?
80's rock, AC/DC, Metallica, Guns & Roses
12. Would you like to add anything else?
Thank you for welcoming my family to yours!