Tay Tay... We are all very proud of this girl. She started CrossFit in less than a year ago and has been taking this to the next level! Way to go #FITMOM !
1) Name or Nickname:
Tay or Tay-Tay
2) What are your hobbies?
Crossfit and keeping my kiddos alive on a daily basis.
3) What brought you to CFIV?
Crossfit always intrigued me but I was always too intimated. One day I woke up and said to myself; stop overthinking it!! The rest is history.
4) What makes you keep coming back?
I love the community, coaches and always having something I can improve on!
5) What’s your favorite WOD or movement?
My favorite WOD so far has to be Painstorm! Take away all the crutches and just pick up the bar!!!!!
6) What’s your least favorite WOD or movement?
Probably Snatches! Only because that is the movement that needs the most work!
7) Have you set any CrossFit goals? If so, could you share it with us?
My very first goal was to be able to do 1 pull-up!
9) Did you workout or play any sports before you started CrossFit?
Yes and Yes, Soccer and LA Fitness
10) Do you have anything to say to someone who’s intimidated to start taking CrossFit Classes?
Yes its intimating, but you will never regret trying something new or scary. You WILL regret Not trying.
11) What’s your favorite kind of music?
OMG Everything! My playlists are all over the place! If it sounds good I listen!