Sara has been part of our CFIV Family since December of 2015 and it's been an amazing journey. Sara, you will go far! Keep up the great work.
1) Name or Nickname:
2) What are your hobbies?
Shopping, sleeping, playing with dogs, drinking wine, and spending time with family.
3) What brought you to CFIV?
My husband, well boyfriend at the time. He was determined to prove that CrossFit was something for us to enjoy together.
4) What makes you keep coming back?
The environment in general is welcoming and makes me feel like I have a safe place where I can be myself while also improving myself.
5) What’s your favorite WOD or movement?
Any WOD with a lot of barbell is my favorite type. Having to cycle movements helps improve your technique!
But I will say my favorite movement is a hang power clean.
6) What’s your least favorite WOD or movement?
Omg I hate wallballs they are so horrible.
7) Have you set any CrossFit goals? If so, could you share it with us?
My main goal was to never give up. I have never been a member at a gym for longer than a year. Luckily I have already met that goal and have been with CFIV for 2 years. So then I guess I need a new goal...
my new goal would be to keep pushing to be stronger in all movements. And that means physically and mentally.
9) Did you workout or play any sports before you started CrossFit?
I used to run a lot. It was my therapy and always made me feel free. Playing sports was not my thing though. I prefer to have personal challenges and dominate them by myself.
10) Do you have anything to say to someone who’s intimidated to start taking CrossFit Classes?
There is nothing to be intimidated by. Every one goes in with a personal goal. No one is perfect and there is never anything you should compare yourself to. You may actually surprise yourself and learn that you were meant to be a Crossfit Athlete.
11) What’s your favorite kind of music?
Typically country but when I am in a sassy mood and want to dance then hip hop or rap.