Tyjanna has been part of our family since October and she definitely puts in the time and effort. It's been amazing to watch her get stronger everyday and in such a short period of time. We are for sure looking forward to seeing what the future hold for Tyjanna!
1. Name or Nickname:
2. What are your hobbies?
Hobbies?! I have two daughters who are competitive dancers. Their hobby takes up my time.
3. What brought you to CFIV?
I wanted to try something new. I was tired of the same old gym routine and having to create my own workouts.
4. What makes you keep coming back?
The challenge! When things start clicking, or I move up in weight, or I string more reps together... all of that is motivation to come back and push harder.
5. What’s your favorite WOD or movement?
Thrusters and dumbbell power snatches.
6. What’s your least favorite WOD or movement?
Overhead squats! They are the death of me!
7. Have you set any CrossFit goals? If so, could you share it with us?
I really want to get kipping pull-ups and toes to bar. Both are SUPER sketchy right now!
8. Did you workout or play any sports before starting CrossFit?
I worked out.
9. Do you have anything to say to someone who’s intimidated to start taking CrossFit Classes?
Do NOT be intimidated! Anyone at any fitness level can come in and get an amazing workout. You won’t be asked to do anything you can’t do. The coaches are great at explaining movements and scaling them if needed.
10. What’s your favorite kind of music?
Love love LOVE Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran!